The game was so amazing when I tried it in the weekend, so I am going to try my best to get a full psijic or a full beta key / account to
be able to leave feedback which could improve the game even furth!
I know like 11 people that played the beta for ESO. I haven't really heard anything good about it from any of them. I'd like to hope it's because it's in beta but I'm definately not getting my hopes up for this game. :/
Can't wait! If the hackers somehow make modded weapons and give them to online people then the game will be ruined. Just like Borderlands and Dead Island
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.