Elder Scrolls Online Beta Key .

Not Recently Bumped

insan3mmo

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 35

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 16, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
"Joining a stress test will grant you invites to all future and longer tests"

I will go first if you are Highly Repped <
I'm Brazilian so i can only use Paypal <

Sold about 10 FF-XIV:ARR beta keys before, but i made the mistake of having my skype on the post so only got 1 feedback from that.

I'm asking for U$ 80,00, but the test is in 2 days so i will accept the highest offer before Friday .

icda.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
none of the offers were good enough, so i'm goin to keep the account until it turns full beta .
 
$25 bucks via Paypal from a repped veteran member. That's a good offer for a 3 hour stress test.
 
I'm willing to pay $20 for the key via Paypal and I will cover all the fees

I have reputation on multiple sites which I can send if you are interested in seeing.

PM me back or add me on Steam Steam Community :: Dankness.reboS
or add me on Skype- FitShuck
 
Back
Top