EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD El Chronicle [ASIA] guest acc, 5 awaken char! 221k team BP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Disclaimer before we start the thread :
-account is not linked with any fb/gmail acc, its using guest acc, so either you give me main/dummy fb account so i will link it or i will make my own dummy fb, link it and give it to you.
-as usual, all account that im selling is not Recommended for Beginners

now, if you are a beginner and insist to buy this account, here is the short version of my review of the game :

pros of the El Chronicle :
- beautiful anime artstyle
- arena is very relaxed, since the reward is not gem/crystal, so its not that tight of competition
- different character with different playstyle
- thicc females
- fun live boss raid with friends! play it manually or auto
- low population/player base (can be pro or cons, depends on ur perspective)

cons of the El Chronicle :
- pretty grindy (can auto tho)
- costumes are cash only, no other way to get them (althou no additional stats from costume) and they are vastly different, not just color swap. i think they are worth it
- since arena reward is not gem/crystal, its didnt give enough return for whales, lots of em quit midway, i think. due to the bad return. but hey, that means u can occupy top ranks even if u f2p (lol)

verdict : Thicc girls/10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now lets proceed to the account!!!!

TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Quick Summary
2. Screenshots
3. Contact Person
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Quick Summary
- this account got 5 awakened character which is Grace, occasio, Leejiyoung, Isha and MaSeolin (awakening take soo much time btw, and lots of resources)
- still not unlocked all character (only gurls/waifu) unlocking characters are easy, if u like dem husbandos, u can unlock them essentially without spending anything
- (all character already accessible to unlock due to me already finishing most of the main quest)

2. Screenshots
ec1.png

ec2.png

char all.png

3. Contact Person :
Please contact me for price
you can find me by PM via EpicNPC
or add discord and become my friend :) Vende#3921 (one and only discord)

ip hash: 8f168c8e96663a9d7cb53f

valkyriene

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast reliable seller

He gave the account first, very honest and the transaction went smooth without any problem, the account is also as described, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.