egamingproduct.com review

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
May 7, 2006
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/451914-repped-twv-semi-scam-hybridpunk-owes-%24385-needs-pay-me-back-nowif-i-am-2.html
I was looking for a new place to buy gold, I gave egamingproduct.com a shot. Their prices are fairly reasonable, and their delivery time is amazing, from the time I made payment, to gold in my characters bag was about 9 minutes. They undergo a simple verification.

I'd recommend them to anyone looking to get gold quick.
 
I will definitely use this guy again for my game time needs. No waiting 20 minutes for the code. 2 minutes after payment, I was logged in and playing again. 100% satisfaction here. Thanks.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread -http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/431315-scammer-tehemper0r-aim-a7swimmer.html
Very quick and easy service. Ordered my gold and got it within 10 mins after a quick verification process. Will be using these guys again soon! THANK YOU! :D
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/979956-Scammed-by-Dagna
fast and efficient power-leveling, cheapest prices I found, updated me immediately when i asked, excellent service imo, will deal with again in a heartbeat, thanks :)
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - diragono
Posting as requested


EDIT:

Awesome seller, after a little verification had gold within minutes and easily some of the best prices...would gladly deal with again
 
Last edited:
Back
Top