Edit Threads

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
I "believe" you are given a 30 minute period in which you may edit before you cannot do so any longer. It's more of a security issue in terms of being able to prevent users from editing their posts and possibly deceiving users and abusing the system. If you need a post edited, you may report the post and we will take care of it for ya ;).
 
From what I experience, I make posts, and have no time to edit it, right after I made some posts I noticed a error, and couldn't edit it. If you could do the thing to where you have a timer to edit your thread (10-30min), then that would solve issues I have.
 
Currently users can only edit posts in the non-buying/selling/trading forums. The time limit in those forums is set to 30 mins.

I've changed it so users can edit their posts in all forums, but only for 15 mins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top