Edit post issue

Not Recently Bumped

PinkyBlossom

Level 56

Trade Guardian Orders: 27

(100%) (23 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 13, 2018
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I have trouble editing my post, I can't find "edit" in post.
1.png
 

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    5.8 KB
You can also check the top right of your thread. It should be next to "watch/unwatch" There is a drop down menu that should have "edit"
I can't find them here either, I don't know what the reason is, but some of my posts in another game group can still be edited, but with this post it is impossible
 

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    44.1 KB
The Epic Member upgrade allows you to edit posts up to 6 months and that post is older than that. You can upgrade to Verified or purchase the unlimited edit item in our shop.
 
Back
Top