Edit old threads with membership not available

Not Recently Bumped
(10 reviews)

Sedruol

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
Nov 23, 2022
Last seen
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
basically title, still trying to hide my discord tag in some old posts I had

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/na-cheap-laby-twin-picaros-11-foj-account.2433389/

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/50-...hong-li-hu-tao-nahida-eula-venti-etc.2505081/

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/🔥-na-whale-36-ssr-56-wnp-ft-spishtar-castoria-oberon-superscope-etc.2637590/

bought the membership and went straight ahead to do that and I wasn't able to, unless some functions have been not yet enabled, i would kindly ask if it's possible to remove/edit them. Thanks.
 
basically title, still trying to hide my discord tag in some old posts I had

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/na-cheap-laby-twin-picaros-11-foj-account.2433389/

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/50-...hong-li-hu-tao-nahida-eula-venti-etc.2505081/

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/🔥-na-whale-36-ssr-56-wnp-ft-spishtar-castoria-oberon-superscope-etc.2637590/

bought the membership and went straight ahead to do that and I wasn't able to, unless some functions have been not yet enabled, i would kindly ask if it's possible to remove/edit them. Thanks.
Can you try editing them now?

I suspect its because you had marked them as sold. I re-opened the thread as selling on all of them.
 
Back
Top