Selling Early Verified Developer Account with First Mail (Negotiable)

Not Recently Bumped
Thread Types
Single Item
Server Members
  1. Under 100
Original Owner
Yes

fvrhatb

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Jun 1, 2024
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account Status:
  • Account has early verified bot developer badge
  • There are 7 badges in the account and all badges that can be obtained except the early supporter badge.
  • The account is very old, created in aug 2017
  • Account starts with 2 IDs
  • The bot in the account is affiliated with the team, it is the owner of the team, I added the proof to the advertising images.
  • Nitro and boosts on the account expire on June 5, 2024 and I will not be renewing the subscription. Nitro and boost badges may be gone when you purchase the account.

Sales description:
  • The account to which I will deliver the account along with its first e-mail has an OG e-mail. The team of the verified bot in the account belongs to the account, I added the proof to the pictures, there is no warning penalty for the account, I added the proof to the pictures.

Guarantee:
  • Since the account will be delivered via the first e-mail, I will not have any control.

Payment and Contact:
  • Payment will only be accepted in crypto (binance)
  • Discord username (Alt CC): .kzy
 

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    56.7 KB
  • 2.png
    2.png
    26 KB
  • 3.png
    3.png
    40 KB
  • 4.png
    4.png
    111 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Banned - Previously banned: vests
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $1,300.00
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Previously banned: vests
added your discord, u_*
 
Back
Top