Buying Early/Midgame in Main Quests with Newer Waifus ~$100

Bumped 6 days ago
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Platform
  1. IOS
  2. Android
  3. PC
Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
SSR Chars
  1. 6+
Original Owner
Yes
(40 reviews)

ZaArch

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 32

(97.5%) (40 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 24, 2016
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I stopped playing genshin at around sumeru and now I'm looking to get back in. I'll probably focus more on story than meta or endgame grinding, since I have other gacha games I'm playing rn. I'm mainly looking for an account that's fairly early in the main story quests for regions after sumeru, mainly nodkrai's story and maybe fontaine. It's fine if exploration percentage at those regions is high as long as I can still do the archon quests.

I care more about having a large roster with the newer waifus (columbina, odette, sandrone, linnea, etc.) than optimized teams or constellations. Bonus if older waifus like furina, hutao, yae miko are present.

I'm not looking for a starter or fresh account (unless they have like 10+ 5 star chars or something). My budget is around $100, but if the account is really good I can go up to $150. Don't care too much about region.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top