E7 Global Whale Account

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Global
Type
  1. End Game
Original Owner
Yes

enchanting

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 26, 2024
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling my Epic 7 account - Whale account all ML5's except Notos. Stacked account multiple legend finishes, can gear every unit and clear all PVE content. 4/5 speed badge and lots of gear. If you want to see something specifically just DM me and I'll provide fribbel file, builds, inventory etc. Account has everything all collabs multiple artis. No time to play, life priorities are more important to me at this point. I'm open to offers to a certain extent. DM with questions. Middleman required, you pay middleman and prefer Paypal F&F. I will maintain the account while it's for sale.
1791354180174.png

1791354162706.png
1791354365941.png
1791354834193.png
1791354479344.png
1791354788244.png
1791354782737.png
1791354774788.png
1791354769654.png
1791354742710.png
1791354730981.png
1791354702005.png
1791354690704.png
1791354682563.png
1791354672000.png
1791354667154.png
1791354661789.png
1791354655700.png
1791354650241.png
1791354643152.png
1791354637805.png
1791354632252.png
1791354627033.png
1791354615418.png
1791354606644.png
1791354599868.png
1791354592424.png
1791354587768.png
1791354576227.png
1791354570360.png
1791354562876.png
1791354548455.png
 
Back
Top