e-mail change??

Not Recently Bumped

kalonice

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 16, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
So I bought an account from www.accountol.com about 8 months ago. Just today I was checking my e-mail and found one that blizz had sent me yesterday saying the e-mail change request had been completed on that account. Something that I did not do and I can't find a conformation e-mail about the change.

So now I can still log onto the account but it now has a e-mail ending with 163.com with the new changes that blizz has done it would be really easy for them to change the password regardless of the fact that its been changed. I've tried contacting www.accountol.com via live chat but all I was told was that it was complicated and I needed to contact them within a week (Im giving them a call tomorrow).

www.accountol.com will not give me the full info on the account so I'm not sure what I can do. Anyone have any advice etc
smile.gif
 
Thats right I was only given the user name and password and the e-mail changed to mine. Not the S&Q and last name.

Now as of an hour ago I can no longer log onto the account as the password has been changed. Lets hope I can get them to give me the info or help me get my account back.
 
i would call up your credit card company or file a chargeback - without the "important" information of the account, you are unable to secure it - making it worthless in a way and unsecure.
 
Back
Top