SOLD Dungeon Quest | Level 211 | Lots of Items

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Original Owner
Yes

JayHawkxx23

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 15

(100%) (15 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 10, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling Roblx Dungeon Quest Account!

Original Owner, account connected to a dummy email.

The account specs:
- Level 211
- 413 billion gold
- 30++ Old Legs and some purps
- Purp Val Set (Mage) and Gungnir
- Green GS armor and DAG
- x13 Enchanced Inner Focus (EIF)
- Lumenflame Champion, Lava Demigod and Mushroom Assassin armor cosmetics.

Looking for good offers! I accept PayPal (F&F) and Cash App.

I will NOT go first unless you have a lot of vouches. I do accept using trade guardian MM, but buyer pays fee.

DM me or post here offers.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top