Dungeon Quest Gildenscale Purple War and Mage Sets

Not Recently Bumped
Store
Items

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Aug 30, 2022
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
in this thread, I am selling gs purples war and mage, I am also selling war and mage legendaries and old dungeon items. eir and eif are also available. feel free to dm me on discord Calculus#6953 to talk about it and negotiate the price. I have my own server and all my vouches and previous/current buyers are all there. thank you and hoping to see you there!!
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: calculusssss
ID# 1008609941445169183

Attachments

  • image_2023-03-18_113519284.png
    image_2023-03-18_113519284.png
    110.5 KB
  • image_2023-03-18_113529529.png
    image_2023-03-18_113529529.png
    88.7 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast, Respectful and Responsive!

Seller is wonderful, nothing but GREAT experiences from start to end. Bought level 186 items and the seller not only tried accomodating to my budget, but also went out of their way to make it an amazing set when they didn't have to. Highly recommend and definitely will buy from seller again soon.
 
Back
Top