Due to the fact that this thread is unstructured, I will be shutting it

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. IOS
Type
High End
Original Owner
No

User299191

Level 40

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 27, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
Im selling my mff account
31 t3s 13 transcended
15 rages
2 regen
Almost all cards are painted
Price:- tbd
I don’t play abx but you can definitely get a high score
Exclusive uniforms for cable and Gwen pool.
A lot of iso boost isos won’t be a problem
01453ECC-F614-4730-B853-5B63BBA37CCB.png
2849B90E-50DC-40FB-B23D-3D16214290A9.png
DED2560F-9455-4333-98C7-FFCF2DC99AC3.png
0ADC4F41-82CE-4AF7-BF5C-D8F304D9C071.png
78F4CCA3-2E95-4AFE-B14D-C22614F39D08.png
96E33DF8-C641-4813-8776-872F8D73C439.png
6217C00A-A35F-47D9-A533-98615ADBB983.png
E59FE6BA-D787-4816-9F89-26E4CDF27368.png
EF661C26-96B9-49AD-A2EC-602E61A592BA.png
68D160FD-6D12-4689-BA49-68AC14470C5F.png
62062174-4FAD-4F9F-923C-EC6F84857357.png
 

Attachments

  • B38CE5C6-00DC-4465-B942-16182A951FB7.png
    B38CE5C6-00DC-4465-B942-16182A951FB7.png
    2.7 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Scammer - Account recall - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/2242031/
you got a discord so we can discuss price?
 
U
Yes dm me
B
where do i find your discord
I am studying in Vietnam and I can buy $100 for this. So sad :(((( I'm really passionate, but I can't buy higher
 
For offering price
 
U
I don’t know a set price so anybody who messages me with something that’s decent I’m taking it
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top