Druid, must be original owner. Any level.

Not Recently Bumped
(11 reviews)

Rakusho

Level 52

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 27, 2006
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/clayton702-is-a-scammer.2154476/
i have an 80 druid, i am the OO have ID scan and everything, hit me up on aim Drinkdapunch
 
i got a 85 druid with full 2200 vicious purple resto gear, tier two weapon and offhand, has 5/5 bloodthirsty feral gear w/ tier 2 vicious feral staff. Original Owner, Can send Photo I.D.,

---------- Post added 03-23-2011 at 10:43 PM ----------

aim me at konsept123 or email me at [email protected]
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - EvilWookie
I've got one, msg me on my aim
 
aim me- angeleyehabs.

lvl 85 spriest, really well pvp geared, and lvl 82 druid for sale! pretty cheap imo
I already have a Priest, I probably won't be able to offer you what you're after but I'm sure you'll find somebody :)

---------- Post added 03-22-2011 at 03:36 AM ----------

how much u looking to spend i have a raid rdy feral tank rare pets mounts many titles 2 other 85's on the account and another 2 80+'s
Probably upwards to $200.
 
aim me- angeleyehabs.

lvl 85 spriest, really well pvp geared, and lvl 82 druid for sale! pretty cheap imo
 
how much u looking to spend i have a raid rdy feral tank rare pets mounts many titles 2 other 85's on the account and another 2 80+'s
 
Back
Top