Downtime - Nov 30, 2015

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
I apologize for the downtime. We've been under continual attack since late Saturday, causing lots of downtime. We are working to mitigate the attack and while we expect more downtime, we hope it will be minimal going forward.
 
Noticed you haven't had a credit give away lately (probably cause of the attacks). Just wondering if you'll start them back up? I don't believe we've had once since October.
 
Noticed you haven't had a credit give away lately (probably cause of the attacks). Just wondering if you'll start them back up? I don't believe we've had once since October.

as stated in previous threads, the give away will resumed after the admin decides tat the attacks had stop for a substantial amount of time. i am sure it would be updated when it resume! meanwhile, just stay tune! :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top