WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
This user is FBUser1215. Discord is swarly#3344. However is inactive on both currently.
I have bought an account from this seller. In which everything went smoothly. However I then realized that the account had an portal account. However the seller said it wasn't linked to any portal. I asked the seller to fix this issue. But after 3 days of using the account, the account was recovered by the seller. I messaged the seller and he had provided me with the new password. But said not to change the email until he fixes the portal issue.
It has been more than 2 weeks now. The seller is not replying to any messages, I have contacted him on discord, EPICNPC, and skype.
Although he has provided the password, i don't have access to anything else. this means he is able to recover this account whenever he wants to. He has taken my money and is now inactive on all posted socials.
I also did some research in which i find that he had been selling on other websites. And in this other website he is tagged as a "High Risk". The link to this will be below :
https://www.************/threads/selling-hots-account-na-hl-diamond-skins-mount-and-more.3103456/
I have bought an account from this seller. In which everything went smoothly. However I then realized that the account had an portal account. However the seller said it wasn't linked to any portal. I asked the seller to fix this issue. But after 3 days of using the account, the account was recovered by the seller. I messaged the seller and he had provided me with the new password. But said not to change the email until he fixes the portal issue.
It has been more than 2 weeks now. The seller is not replying to any messages, I have contacted him on discord, EPICNPC, and skype.
Although he has provided the password, i don't have access to anything else. this means he is able to recover this account whenever he wants to. He has taken my money and is now inactive on all posted socials.
I also did some research in which i find that he had been selling on other websites. And in this other website he is tagged as a "High Risk". The link to this will be below :
https://www.************/threads/selling-hots-account-na-hl-diamond-skins-mount-and-more.3103456/
