EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

DONT buy cheat fraud site IGFANS

0   0   1
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
HELLO EVERYONE , WANT SHARE WITH YOU SOME INFOS ABOUT THAT SITE SELL ACCOUNTS IGFANS IS CHINESE SITE , 3 DAYS AGO I USE THIS SITE BUY ACCOUNT ( SPECIFIC ACCOUNT OPTION ) I PAY THEM VIA PAYPAL AND USE MY PERSONAL MAIL FOR CONTACT AND FOR TRANSACTION , WHEN I PAY RECEIVED PAYPENT CONFIRMATION AND ( ACCOUNT ORDER PAYMENT ) NEXT USE LIVE CHAT ON SITE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AFTER VERY LONG TIME WAITING FOR RESPOND , THEY ANSWER ME NEED PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AND SEND JUNK MAIL TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT ( NOW IS THE GOOD ONE ) ASK ME PROVIDE REAL INFOS SCANNED MY PASSPORT , OR NATIONAL ID AND MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER HIDE LAST 3 DIGIT , FIRST OF ALL NOWHERE IN THE SITE SAID ABOUT PAYMENT CONFIRMATION VIA REAL INFOS AND PROVIDE SCANNED DOCUMENTS TO PROVE THE PAYMENT , I PROVIDE SCREEN SHOTS FROM PAYPAL PAYMENT AND MY EMAIL PAYMENT CONFIRMATION BUT THE REFUSE GIVE THE ACCOUNT IF DIDNT PROVIDE THAT SCANNED DOCUMENTS , AFTER THE ARGUMENT WE HAVE FOR 1HOUR VIA LIVE CHAT THEY SAID GIVE ME REFUND IN 24H , AFTER 72H WAITING NOTHING HAPPENS ALSO THEY NOT RESPOND ON MY EMAILS AND LIVE CHAT , SO MY PERSONAL EXPIRIENCE NEVER BUY FROM THAT SITE .

ip hash: ee15d41bb4a167106315ef

Nihujassi

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   2   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
Estonia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer RSLDeal
i dont know, i bought there and account got delivered with 5 minutes so im happy with theyr services on my side. maybe u have some kind of a misunderstanding there?

ip hash: 5c04c6e79f06034c499b34

Nihujassi

Banned
0   2   0
Country
Estonia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer RSLDeal
hello you provide scanned documents of real infos ??
no i did not. i made purchase, i got umm order id and i went to live chat and gave it to them and they told me to wait that theyr team is filling the order in and i should get the account with few minutes or so and yeah few minuets later i got account info to my e-mail and it was working just fine.

for me personally the whole buying thing is a little odd there that u wanna buy 17$ account ie. and then if u wanna buy account u need to put quantity as 17 because theyr quantity is 1$ each so 17x quantity 17$ and thats how u pay lol

0   0   1
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
no i did not. i made purchase, i got umm order id and i went to live chat and gave it to them and they told me to wait that theyr team is filling the order in and i should get the account with few minutes or so and yeah few minuets later i got account info to my e-mail and it was working just fine.

for me personally the whole buying thing is a little odd there that u wanna buy 17$ account ie. and then if u wanna buy account u need to put quantity as 17 because theyr quantity is 1$ each so 17x quantity 17$ and thats how u pay lol
i know

Nihujassi

Banned
0   2   0
Country
Estonia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer RSLDeal
try to talk to them again, provide them the paypal order number etc and ask that u still havent received account and where is it. they should send it to the exact email as u entered there

0   0   1
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
i know how it works bro , do and follow everything step by step i have screenshots from there mail about provide real scanned documents to verification payment

Nihujassi

Banned
0   2   0
Country
Estonia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer RSLDeal
i know how it works bro , do and follow everything step by step i have screenshots from there mail about provide real scanned documents to verification payment
well most sites ask for such info but its actually illegal for some unofficial site to ask such info from someone.

0   0   1
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
i do it several times , never someone availbale for talk always same mail on live chat from bot , in my case nothing working with them also they said refund me but nothing , i bought account from mmoao and everything working fast and smoothy transactions

2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I made a purchase about 2 weeks ago from IGfans and received the same email asking for picture I'd and card I refused and sent them a email asking for refund and they sent my order right away.

ip hash: 557fe5343bc99cf2e73acc