Done with WoW. (H) War w/Betrayer and (A) Druid for sale. 25+ rep.

Not Recently Bumped
(107 reviews)

Sakura

Level 93

Trade Guardian Orders: 108

(100%) (107 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 2, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
As title states, I've finally uninstalled WoW and am quitting cold turkey.

Got two toons on PvP servers.

First is a (H) Tauren war, fury with 3/5 7.5 and 1/5 t7. Using Betrayer of Humanity, over 4.3k atk power. Has 5/5 Deadly/Hateful. Cold weather flying, 4 pieces ot mixed t7 and 7.5 for prot spec when 3.1 hits.

Second is a NE druid, TONS of PvE gear for feral (gemmed for DPS) and over 750 resilience in PvP gear (feral) which is going to destroy once 3.1 hits. ~3.8k gold on her atm, mixed epics in bank for resto as well as many vanity items.

I am OO, account has never been traded before.

Looking for around 250 for the account, feel free to IM me but unless you pay with Western Union, if you have no rep do not expect me to trust you. Sorry but I've done this before :P
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
sigh more people selling what I want than trading what I want =( and Im in need of a trade

Nice warrior though, free bump
 
Back
Top