- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
I am looking to buy an account with at least 1 DH / DK / Hunter with rank 3 essences, up to date neck and cloak level and preferably BFA flying.
I'm not looking for a super geared account but just something that is simi up to date with the current content. Mounts and achievements don't really matter, but is always a plus. I am open to other class offers but am really looking for a DH / DK / Hunter.
If you think you have an account, please post a reply to this thread THEN add my discord:
Hijhinks#6824
I am only looking to deal with repped members, or original owners with ID scan if not repped. Thank you!
I am looking to buy an account with at least 1 DH / DK / Hunter with rank 3 essences, up to date neck and cloak level and preferably BFA flying.
I'm not looking for a super geared account but just something that is simi up to date with the current content. Mounts and achievements don't really matter, but is always a plus. I am open to other class offers but am really looking for a DH / DK / Hunter.
If you think you have an account, please post a reply to this thread THEN add my discord:
Hijhinks#6824
I am only looking to deal with repped members, or original owners with ID scan if not repped. Thank you!
