EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Dispute with @Raspizdjai about a youtube channel

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Raspizdjai

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
13   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/dispute-with-raspizdjai-about-a-youtube-channel.1485706/page-2
@Raspizdjai was online but failed to reply
Ban in 24 hrs
No news from last owner. And there will be no resolution from me. As i said, I cant check buyer really lost this channel or just try to scam me. I sold there 13 channels and only hi have problem, I dont think that I look like scammer.
If you will decide to ban me, ok. This is not only place where Im selling channels. Later I will register new account there and start to sell new channels. But this account is not worth 1000$, so I will just ignore new messages If site moderators are protecting only buyer in this project.

ip hash: e442bb187ec87f9a0b8839

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@Raspizdjai Maybe you are not scammer but can you claim that previous owner is not took his account back? Or that he not sold you stolen account? If you buying this accounts from unknown sources there is high chance that from 10 accounts one will be recalled. Is this reason to your buyer lose his money? I don't think so.

Because of this you and everyone on this website is responsible for what you selling here and in case like this you must offer full support to your customers. In case of failure and in case that issue is not buyer fault full refund must be issued.

Later I will register new account there and start to sell new channels.
I don't think you will. Every new account made by you will be banned again plus there is a chance that you will be banned on other places.

I will give you 24 hrs to refund or replace to buyer (in case that he agree with replacement). In case of failure you will be banned.

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19

Raspizdjai

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/dispute-with-raspizdjai-about-a-youtube-channel.1485706/page-2
@Raspizdjai Is this reason to your buyer lose his money? I don't think so.
And how can I check did really buyer lost his money or just moved channel to another account? So I would have to make refund to everyone who will tell that channel is stolen?

ip hash: fe66db664b877e8e3353f2

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
And how can I check did really buyer lost his money or just moved channel to another account? So I would have to make refund to everyone who will tell that channel is stolen?
@Raspizdjai You can use original email to contact support and check what was happened with channel.

Raspizdjai

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
@Raspizdjai You can use original email to contact support and check what was happened with channel.
You already tried to contact support if I remember correct.

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
You already tried to contact support if I remember correct.
No i am not one who need to contact them. In case that you have original email you need to contact support to get more information what is happened with channel.

Raspizdjai

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
I get this channel by the same methode as Connor, by owner change to my account. Epicnpc moderators works so for safety too. That means that I dont have original emai.

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So you don't have original email and you can't reach original owner. By this you can't assist to ConnorODT. I am sorry but in this case you owe him full refund.
You have 24 hrs to resolve this.

Raspizdjai

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
This site and moderators work by owner change (for safety...) moderators dont accept login/pass deals, only moving channel to new account.
In this case. If I would be original owner and I sold this channel to Connor, he would sell it to someone else, but I decide to recover channel. Then Connor would have to make refund to his buyer by your logic? Because in this imagined situation he dont have original email and Im not answering.

ip hash: e442bb187ec87f9a0b8839

ConnorODT

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
This site and moderators work by owner change (for safety...) moderators dont accept login/pass deals, only moving channel to new account.
In this case. If I would be original owner and I sold this channel to Connor, he would sell it to someone else, but I decide to recover channel. Then Connor would have to make refund to his buyer by your logic? Because in this imagined situation he dont have original email and Im not answering.

yes... then i would have to contact the "original owner!" to recover my money... you ****ing thief.

ip hash: 7c6b082d9cca309b407eba

Raspizdjai

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
yes... then i would have to contact the "original owner!" to recover my money... you ****ing thief.
And If owner is not responding you would not be so happy to lose your money just becouse your buyer is telling that he lost his channel without any proof.
I risked by purchasing channel from first owner (If it was first owner of course), you risked to purchase channel from me. I was lucky enough to sell it before channel is stolen (If its stolen).
Everyone knows that I am reseller and still buys channels when they know that channel purchase is risky thing. There will be no other rosolution from me.

ip hash: 8dff85ae5badee5016772a

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
1604   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
The rules are unfair for sellers, but that's how it is and you have to accept them if you wish to sell here.

Account selling is forbidden by almost every company's ToS, which is one of the reasons why they don't offer any help or information about what happened to accounts and some often ban sold accounts if they figure out that a sale took place.

There is no way for us to know whether a buyer's claim of recall is true or false, yet we still need to make a decision in someone's favor.

If we look at the buyer's option in this case, they have none. Once a recall happens, the buyer lost all their money and there's no hope in trying to get the account back.
The seller on the other hand has options. If they are the original owner, they can freely recall the account. If they aren't , they can attempt to contact the original owner and recall the account.

Sellers are in a much better position. Abuse also happens much more often on the seller's side (sellers who are owners recall accounts after the sale or knowingly sell stolen accounts) compared to the buyers making false recall claims. This is why buyer's are favored in disputes.

Unless the seller can provide solid proof that no recall took place (which is often impossible), they are required to provide a refund or replacement, regardless if it was their fault or not. I agree that it's not the best solution, but there's also no better alternative.

ip hash: 2847d0b8d1457bb7768429

ConnorODT

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
And If owner is not responding you would not be so happy to lose your money just becouse your buyer is telling that he lost his channel without any proof.
I risked by purchasing channel from first owner (If it was first owner of course), you risked to purchase channel from me. I was lucky enough to sell it before channel is stolen (If its stolen).
Everyone knows that I am reseller and still buys channels when they know that channel purchase is risky thing. There will be no other rosolution from me.
Well what proof would you like? im happy to provide any proof that you request... you thief.

ip hash: 7c6b082d9cca309b407eba

Raspizdjai

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
Bye

ip hash: e6ae9b377d28c25356bef4