EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Dispute with @Raspizdjai about a youtube channel

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Raspizdjai
I brought a Youtube channel from this seller around 2 weeks ago. A few days ago i uploaded a video and went to check the views and the channel was gone from the google account.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RamzyRizzle

Given that the Channel has gone back to how it was before my purchase (especially links to instagram and facebook pages which i simply could not do) it is clear that the channel has been reported stolen and returned to the original owner.

I have contacted the seller in the trade guardian transaction and told me it is not his responsibility 48 hours after the purchase which is really ridiculous.

Clearly the seller is selling stolen property on your website and should be removed.

ip hash: 7c6b082d9cca309b407eba

Raspizdjai

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
13   0   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/dispute-with-raspizdjai-about-a-youtube-channel.1485706/page-2
Im reseller. Channel was bought at trade-groups.ru from person who introduced himself as channel owner. Can send screenshots about that. Buying and selling Youtube channels is against youtube rules, buyer should know that before buying channel. So we bouth already have done something illegal against Youtube rules.
Usually on resources where people are selling channels, seller can be responsible only 48 hours after deal about all problems. For example if channel would be moved back to my email. After 2 weeks of channel use can happen anything by buyer foult too.

ip hash: f8cac91569e94bc9a880e2

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@Raspizdjai this Youtube channel is not banned because of sale its recalled so you need to contact original owner and ask him to help you to get this account back. You are responsible for everything you sell here so in case that you fail full refund must be issued.

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19

Raspizdjai

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: e442bb187ec87f9a0b8839

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Buyer can easy cancel this dispute if he get account back. Try to work on this side and contact original owner to resolve this issue.

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Well obviously i would open a dispute! you told me it wasn't your problem and you wasn't expected to do anything about it.

happy to cancel dispute, if i get the account back.

Even though i do think you should be banned for the way you handled yourself!

Raspizdjai

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/dispute-with-raspizdjai-about-a-youtube-channel.1485706/page-2
Ok, I will contact last owner. But I dont think he will have this channel. Its not so easy to contact youtube If you dont have at least 100k subs.

Raspizdjai

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
Person from who I bought channel is seen last time online 7 days ago, no answer.

Ok, I will explain why Im not cooperating with buyer in this dispute.
Channel was bought 11 jul, after two weeks it disappeared from buyers account.
I listed there new channel "TOKIO", with almost the same sub count, monetized, without any strikes, for almost the same price. And after about 12 hours buyer tell in trade guardian thread that hi lost access to his channel.
Im not trying to blame anyone there, but there is little chance that seller also can be scammed sometimes. I mean buyer can move channel to another account, change name back, add all old links back, tell that channel is stolen and ask for refund or one more channel.
On channel now nothing is happening. Why should owner recover his channel and then dont do anything with it. Channel now is abandoned.
Thats it, If Epicnpc service is not protecting seller from fraud attempts, then I will just wait what paypal will decide about that claim.

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
OK so you got scammed... that's not my fault. That's your fault! How could i add the instagram account back? i don't have access to his Instagram. Nothing is happening because i deleted all the videos that were on the channel when i purchased it. So either the owner is waiting for them to be added back to the account which can take weeks or he is waiting to upload new content.

Either way, your responsible for what you sell, if you have been scammed then you are responsible for that, not me.

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
OK so you got scammed... that's not my fault. That's your fault! How could i add the instagram account back? i don't have access to his Instagram. Nothing is happening because i deleted all the videos that were on the channel when i purchased it. So either the owner is waiting for them to be added back to the account which can take weeks or he is waiting to upload new content.

Either way, your responsible for what you sell, if you have been scammed then you are responsible for that, not me.
or are you saying i scammed you to get a second account?

Raspizdjai

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
You dont need access to instagram account to add it to channel, you just need saved link.

Raspizdjai

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
or are you saying i scammed you to get a second account?
Im not telling that you doing that, but thats possible that someone would try to scam me by this method.

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
If your saying you need EpicNPC to protect you more, then you tell me what you want them to do to verify i do not have access to the youtube channel. I have already given @Integrity access to the google account and he has asked where the account has gone. Youtube would not tell him if it had been returned to buyer. He still has access to google account. He can give it to you and you can contact google and see where the account has gone.

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@Raspizdjai yes what you are saying is true and some people can use your current status and try to scam you. However this can be avoided if you have original info for any account what you sell but in this case it seem that you don't.
Reselling accounts is allowed and popular here but you must to be careful from whom did you buying them to you or your buyer not suffer a loss one day.
If you wish @ConnorODT can provide you account email so you can contact support again