EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

discord scammer, found another account on this site as well

5   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 4/12/2019
Date the problem begain: same day 4/12/19
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: [not the display name, must be real username] Wahyu yudhistira #???? (forgot because changed name this morning to themasterggaaron#9860)

Your Instant Messenger ID: xal#0666

Other information: searched their new discord name they changed too and found they have another account on epic npc where they're trying to sell stuff https://www.epicnpc.com/members/themasterggaaron.821794/

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/sao-if-account-lvl-91-56-skill-☆4-ssr.1442263/#post-6283398
Approximate value of property: $130.00 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? no
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? sent money for account with paypal, said they got an email but "wanted to call to verify since they couldn't login to their account". stopped responding to all communicate i tried to have with them, never delivered the account, changed their discord name this morning, but never blocked me

Other details / notes: paypal email was [email protected]

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
https://imgur.com/rs269hE
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
https://imgur.com/k1A1J8W
Other proof:

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof) doesn't specify in his epicnpc post, just what the account has and that he's selling it
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc): no account info, just a little about it in my above screenshots and from his thread about the account
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? never gave me the account
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

ip hash: bbb5d04b63217ab20312f3

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
42   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@h4rispilton how do you know that this was wahyu yudhistira? Can you provide us screenshot where did you find this discord to send him msg.

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19
5   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@h4rispilton how do you know that this was wahyu yudhistira? Can you provide us screenshot where did you find this discord to send him msg.
he added me on discord which i'm assuming he got from another one of my posts. his discord name was wahyu but like i said when i looked at it the next day he changed his discord name to the one mentioned above.

5   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
wow....i guess i don't know for sure then... i could have been scammed from someone who just pretends to be other people selling things. but i did messaged the wahyu guy so it's not unlikely that he looked at my profile and saw my discord on there and messaged me

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
42   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Only staff can view this content.

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
42   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Since we don't have more evidence that this scam is related with Wahyu yudhistira this thread with be moved on offsite scammers forum.

Discord : themasterggaaron#9860