SOLD Discord OG account 2017 + Early supporter badge

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Server Members
  1. Under 100
Original Owner
Yes

yotr0s

Level 31

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(80%) (5 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Oct 20, 2024
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey all. I am looking to sell my discord account that I created in 9 jan 2017. This account also included the early supporter badge.
Username is yotr0s same as name on site here.
OGE email isnt included as its my personal email that I still use. I no longer game as much and I just need the account gone whenever. But you will have warranty since its my account and it wont be getting pulled back

Looking for 175 USD however I am very open to offers and I am happy to use a MM need this account gone asap

Can take crypto
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $175.00
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
what's your discord name
 
Y
sorry didnt realise try now
Y
yotr0s
L
you're not accepting friend requests...
enable it
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top