Buying Dia Hype Nea Account | Dead By Daylight

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Account
Original Owner
No

Rufous

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 4, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am looking for a Dead By Daylight account that has the Dia Hype Nea shirt on it, does not have to be “Stacked” im primarily just looking for an account with the shirt and is NOT HACKED. + Need ORIGINAL MAIL

I am willing to pay $800 directly and will get the transaction done quickly.

Edit: $800 is what I am comfortable paying but I will pay up to $1000.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
there was a code on ebay and what u offer is radiclous haha no one will sell it for 800 or even 1000. good luck. Ebay price was 2800 dollar to let u know.
 
R
$3,000 for a stranger things dlc account lel
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top