- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Selling my Well Aged Destiny 2 Account with a ton of weapons and armor.
My Main Character is the Warlock, but I have many gear for hunter and titan too.
I got almost every Catalyst for the Exo Weapons levelled. Got some Raid Exotics like „Touch of Malice“ and „Vex Mytoclast“.
Vault is full of Legendary/Exotic Weapons and Gear from about 550 hours of grinding.
Every DLC including Lightfall with the Annual Pass till Season 23.
Bungie Name : MondGandalf88#4696
On Top I got all D1 DLCs and a bit of Progress.
And many other Games on my Xbox Account.
Accept Offers
My Main Character is the Warlock, but I have many gear for hunter and titan too.
I got almost every Catalyst for the Exo Weapons levelled. Got some Raid Exotics like „Touch of Malice“ and „Vex Mytoclast“.
Vault is full of Legendary/Exotic Weapons and Gear from about 550 hours of grinding.
Every DLC including Lightfall with the Annual Pass till Season 23.
Bungie Name : MondGandalf88#4696
On Top I got all D1 DLCs and a bit of Progress.
And many other Games on my Xbox Account.
Accept Offers
Last edited:

Hope this is right.
Don’t know if there is a Name Change open, never changed it before.