Destiny 2 Steam | 99 EXOTICS (Anarchy, Tarrabah, 1K voices) and rare items

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

dredgenx3

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 12, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Perfect account for anyone who want to jump in the game with high stats exotic armor and rare weapons. Everything is done by me on this account.
Messages only through EpicnpC.
I will not provide braytech link unfortunately due to privacy reasons.
Account was never banned/hacked or anything bad.
I am the original owner of this account. I will help you to change email/nickname.
Cross Save available. You can link to your PS, XBOX, Stadia.
Also have other great games on steam account, like Witcher 1,2. Fallout 1 and New Vegas. GTA IV, Quake champions, Outlast 1,2, Mafia 2, Portal 1,2, Call of duty WWII and CS GO

Forsaken DLC on Steam.
Raid exotics: Tarrabah, Anarchy, 1K voices and Divinity
I have Outbreak perfected pulse rifle and Whisper of the worm sniper rifle (no longer obtainable). Full catalyst on both.
Exotic sparrow/ship: Always on time sparrow, A thousand wings, G-335 Anseris overdrive
Shadowkeep exotics: Xenophage, Erianna's vow, Bastion, Warlock helmet and boots.
+exotic cypher to use on legacy exotics.
Festival of the lost mask on hunter and warlock.

A lot of really good rolls for PvP and PvE. Including some curated rolls. Fellwinter's Lie Shotgun
Like First in, last out with Vorpal weapon or PvP True Prophecy Hand Cannon (accurized+rangefinder)
All armor that you see in inventory is high stat (60+) only.
Crucible K/D 1.4 . Glory K/D 1.1

I can also provide boost/recovery service for this account in the future (per your request). In case you will need Eyes of Tomorrow rocket launcher or any other PvE related stuff.

Images:

Price: $220
Payment: PayPal (F&F).
You pay MM fee.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Easy and understanding seller to work with, also polite as can be

Seller was really patient with me as they helped me to purchase the item I wanted, would buy from this one again.
 
Cross save ready now, you can attach any account and play on console/stadia.
 

Attachments

  • CROSSSAVE.PNG
    CROSSSAVE.PNG
    326.1 KB
Uploaded screenshot of rolls this account have.
weapons.png
 
do you have felwinters
 
Bought the Fellwinter's lie on this account. Now I have it
Yes I do
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top