Dear Cheats,

Not Recently Bumped

Beer56

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Sep 23, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Why are you so obsessed with being a forum Sheriff. Most of us don't really care about your opinion, you just clutter threads.

I'm not sure why I took the time to type this, just wanted to let you know your a tool.

And P.S. the show House sucks, its a show my grandmother watches.
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wow-account-recalled.1979397/page-3
It's not a bad show, I was just surprised that someone else had a grandmother that watched House. I always thought mine was a little weird for watching that show.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/423145-mystery-recall-involving-xcommiekidx-johnboyy805-ekcho-need-resolution.html
lol comon man why would you make a post hating on him? hes a troll and thats what they do don't hate him for what he does and house is a pretty sick show so don't hate on it
 
Why are you so obsessed with being a forum Sheriff. Most of us don't really care about your opinion, you just clutter threads.

I'm not sure why I took the time to type this, just wanted to let you know your a tool.

And P.S. the show House sucks, its a show my grandmother watches.
Awe, I love you too.

It's good to know my presence hasn't gone unnoticed. Btw you're right, House isn't a good show.

It's the best show.

I almost forgot,

Cool_story_bro.jpg
 
Back
Top