• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Dead by Daylight fully maxed out account, max shards, max items, Legacy, DLCS.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Krizee

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Iceland
Member Since
May 3, 2020
Country
Iceland
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have used the account a little bit, but no longer have interest in it so I'm therefore selling it.
It doesn't have unlimited bloodpoints, but every character apart from the new DLC ones are maxed out with every perk available.
Further proof will be provided via Discord screenshare if you'd want that.

Every character that can have Legacy has Legacy, the account is not at a high rank though, so you might want to play a bit before starting to use it, because if someone reports you in lower ranks THERE IS A RISK you will be banned. Only if you have legacy on though.

I am selling the account for 180$

My Discord is funny#9355, please contact me there as I will probably respond sooner.

Proof of account:
I don't want to lose the account, so if you are a new user on this forum I will please ask you to go first, if you are known I will go first.

Accepting PAYPAL only.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Note: Price is now 100$, PayPal still, my Discord will not change anytime soon.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top