DC Universe Online

Not Recently Bumped
(12 reviews)

Husky

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jul 17, 2009
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Just picked this up from Direct2Drive last night (its 20% off right now if you use promo code joker when you buy it) and im goona be rollin a villian on the pvp server.

Anyone pick this up or plan on pickin this up?
 
I really enjoyed it. Combat is a lot more fun than WoW and WoW clones.

MUCH better than the last couple I've played (Conan, Warhammer, Aion).

I'm not gonna have time for it though, so one day and I'm selling it...le sigh.
 
Its alot of fun IMO, but from what i've learned from gaming it varies from person to person. The combat is amazing, aswell as the customization and the story that goes along with it.
 
Banned - failed to resolve multiple scam threads - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/455783-beware-scammer-darknessx-%7C-really-big-scammer-skype-tetsu0jin.html
I am playing on the EU server pvp. im level 11 till now but because i dont have much time in my hands im still a lowbie tho I really really enjoy the game and im hyped whenever i play it. :)
 
Back
Top