Dark Skin Released

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
Took a little longer then I wanted it, but the Dark skin is now available. Just go to the bottom of the forums and select MMOBay Dark as the forum skin. You can also change the default forum skin in your account settings.

Please let me know if you find any issues with it such as colors, buttons or anything else that doesn't quite fit.
 
The white skin matches the main site much better and since I want to keep a consistent look between the two, Im going to keep the white skin as the default.
 
I am aware that itrader has some color issues with the Dark Skin. This will be corrected in a few days as a new version of iTrader will be releases that will deal with multiple skin issues just as this.
 
Banned - Temp banned on another name for spam and made new account during that temp ban. This is against the rules. Please do not remake an account until your temp ban is up on rpg sellers in 11 days and then I can unban this one for you, -Hyk
I always liked dark skin tones... looking at a pasty white website just hurts the eyes.
This will help me stay online and enjoying the forums for a few more hours every day!
 
Please Mike sets the dark color default, I strongly recommend that cuz it looks much better then the white one. And there will be no doubt that , more people will visit here if it looks better and better.
 
Back
Top