SOLD Dank Memer Coins + Items 10b+ available

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Services
  1. Coins
  2. Items
  3. Trophies

xPoopie

Level 18

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Feb 19, 2022
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling 10b+ Dank Memer Coins and I can get more.
All the items and cash are from legitimate grinding. I used to be very active with 400k+ Commands ran.


Message me If you are interested!

Discord: Barbsu#0014



Price:

1b Dank Memer Coins = 22$
500m Dank Memer Coins = 12$
250m Dank Memer Coins = 6$

Others
:
I can also get you trophies, crowns etc. Just let me know!



All the items or cash will be sent to your account taxfree

We can use a middleman but you pay the fees


I accept: PayPal, Cryptocurrency​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Please text me for my discord i wanna buy today.
 
#push

I have reduced the price for a limited time :)
1b for only 22$
 
B
TEXT ME MAN!!!!!
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
bro tell us your discord how are we suppost to buy them
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Fake feedback - Scammer
Add my Discord Nyquil#0444
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Fake feedback - Scammer
what’s your discord mine is DI l Fathom#6365
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top