EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

D3Hell.com Fallout 76 Boosting. Insane Two Shot Explosive Guns. Level, Gearing

ComicArtBay

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
173   1   3
Country
Macedonia
Multiple Accounts
D3Hell.com - Visit for all our Fallout 76 Boosting offers.

Insane TwoShot Explosives Guns - Newest Armory Edition
Visit the armory and get exclusive access to our latest Two Shot explosives guns. Use the dropdown to browse our full list of weapons.
Machine Guns, Combat Shotguns, Action Rifles and more ! Up to 30%-50% discounts on quantity of 3-6 or more !

d3hell.com fallout76 twoshot explosive guns weapons.png

Level Boosting - Order Here

Order your level boost using the calculator and specify what attributes we should focus on more. If want custom stats allocation simply leave in notes
(eg: I want only 3 points in Luck and Int, dump the rest evenly in x y z). Gaining level awards one point which you can spend in any of the
S.P.E.C.I.A.L. attributes which will reward various bonuses in addition to the Perk Card slots (eg: You have 4 slots in Strength means you can equip
4 perk cards that are tied to the strength attribute). Leveling past 50 does not reward additional slots for perk cards, however you can still gain new cards which you can
swap in your currently unlocked slots.

d3hell.com fallout 76 boosting.png

Premade Gearing Packages - Custom Builds Supported !
Premade gearing packages with bundled level 1-50 boost in addition to fully geared character. Chose one of the three offers here, starter pack,
power boost, or the end game package and pick from dropdown to select the specific build we should aim for (eg: if you pick group, rather than solo build we will focus on
building the character with SPECIAL allocations in a way that will benefit party play, bonuses to group damage, survivability and so on). For custom build make sure to leave in notes
details on each stat allocation, perk cards to watch out for, or link us a build you would like us to make for you.

d3hell fallout 76 gearing packages.png

Armory - Weapons & Creature Farming

Welcome to our Fallout 76 Guns section. Shotguns, Rifles, Heavy Guns, every weapon in the game in this section. Order now and provide your friend id on
the popup so we can add you in game and deliver the goods. Most orders are completed same hour of purchase or faster. For anything not listed that you would
like to see contact us on live chat !

d3hell.com fallout 76 weapons.png

Buy Materials - Order Here
Use this section to order any materials in the game, Crystals, Aluminium, Ballistic Fiber, Adhesive
Screw, Springs & everything else. We will login and farm the material ordered, quantity obtained will
depend on your character perk cards and current progression. Pick one of the more popular materials, or select
“Any other material” and leave which one in notes.

d3hell.com fallout 76 buy materials.png

Power Suit - Now Available
Use this section to order your power armor. Although the gearing packages above come with bundled power armor offers,
use this product if you want us to only farm specific armor for you. On release we currently have six armors to pick from (each with their
own level and materials requirement). Will add new ones as they become available.

buy power armor.png

Buy Bottle Caps - Order Here

Bottle caps in Fallout 76 is the main currency which you obtain by doing various activities. Sell your items to a vendor
and get caps based on the points invested in Charisma and the current perk cards you have equipped. For start we will be offering
on account boost for currency, and are planing to introduce direct buying/selling for caps as well. Talk to us prior ordering FO76 caps to check
availability on your platform, if ordering on account farm make sure to register prior purchase and gain access to the panel section.

buy fallout 76 bottle caps.png

Disclaimer:

All boosting in any game is against developers terms of use. Boosting is done by hand from various locations such as Europe, United States, Asia and so on. If accounts get damaged in any way you get full refund ( although this never happend before). Check our feedback, and registration date, we work on EpicNPC for over 4 years in more than 10 games and counting

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: ef280c0f4d9790c59d3ec3

Dreamer44

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I ordered leveling package early yesterday and they will not start service or refund order. Terrible service​

Last edited:
ip hash: fb0f027220fb904f50098f

ComicArtBay

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
173   1   3
Country
Macedonia
Multiple Accounts
ok this is probably fake review as i am yet to receive order id or email from him but lets entertain the possibility for a while. In case this is true , we had panel upgrade today so u couldnt reach out to ur booster via chat ( was doing update) but pls leave order id before u accuse or at least msg me ty.

Last edited:

ComicArtBay

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
173   1   3
Country
Macedonia
Multiple Accounts
Order 16111, You still have not started, and still have not refunded.
you order was refunded, and couldnt be started coz u filed chargeback and it was not available on the panel for anyone to see. had you wait a bit longer this would have been started today but we had too much work first week learning the game, farming caps on preorders and there were others ahead of you. i know sometimes it can be frustrating to have slow start but we do our best and you can show some understanding on your side. the refund couldnt be issued isntant coz none of the people with paypal access were on shift at the time of your complaint.

i guess we can offer 35% discount code on ur next purchase due to this situation but yeah, if you just waited and not filed chargeback this would have been started and ongoing already. lmk what you decide.

Last edited:

ComicArtBay

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
173   1   3
Country
Macedonia
Multiple Accounts
Is your webpage down? I have a long history of successful orders through D3Hell and they are someone I would recommend to others, however it seems their webpage is down and I am unable to get updates on the order 16268 that I placed on the 22nd. I have decided to contact PayPal for a refund. I would be happy to try again once your system is up and running again
yes we had another hosting upgrade so there was some downtime, we are back your order was started prior the few hours downtime so it wont affect you in any way besides not being to able to use the panel for few hours. you can reach to your guy on the panel section once more.

Last edited:

ComicArtBay

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
173   1   3
Country
Macedonia
Multiple Accounts
yup, everything is back up, spots are open on all platforms guys, can take more orders !

ComicArtBay

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
173   1   3
Country
Macedonia
Multiple Accounts
yes guys we are finishing up upgrades last day of down time. if you already have orders placed this wont affect you in any way as thsoe orders are already worked on, just cant place new ones we will finish things up today hopefully :D

ComicArtBay

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
173   1   3
Country
Macedonia
Multiple Accounts
doing final steps as we speak, we had to do a lot of custom rework on how the panel behaves ( was eating up a lot of hosting resources). Everything should be back to normal today check back in a few hours, our part is done now jsut waiting on our host.

update: it's alive :D

Last edited:

rhodan007

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Submitted an order right now (#16426).
As fast as you can for starting :)

Edit : very nice and quick job !!

Last edited:
ip hash: a9d9de6e335f30bded60c5

rhodan007

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Very quick and efficient work. I would recommend them defintely

Very quick and efficient work. I would recommend them defintely.
They started less than 1h after the order.