EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Filter
Account

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
12   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Last edited:

penttilä

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
14   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
Very professional and all around good service, I got unbanned with only 1 email to the support. Highly recommend these guys !

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
12   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Very professional and all around good service, I got unbanned with only 1 email to the support. Highly recommend these guys !
Thank you so much for your kind words! :D

P.S.: I know penttilä's testimonial came minutes after starting the thread, but I honestly didn't even realize we didn't have a Smite thread opened, until he just confirmed getting unbanned from Smite and I wanted to ask him to post a review.

Thus, I've created the thread today and asked him if he would be so kind as to post the feedback! :D

Quashie

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
6   0   0
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scammer
I'm just curious about it, what u can type that i can't. If there are any chance to unban it i can do it myself, but let us know what's ur difference ?
Since typing and sending a ticket and begging with valid reasons in respectful sentences to the support team is only way to unban and every1 can do it by theirselves otherwise i can start thinking u r just one of the support team.
Please give more inform cuz it is not logical when u take a look from here.
Sorry if i give u any disturbation but this is the big and real truth. If you can tell us something more logical it will be better for ppl who read here and also it will be better for urself. Or u r just typing a ticket like i said ?

Thanks.
Regards.

ip hash: f941f837c32fc15394206f

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
12   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Hey! Well, you can appeal the ban yourself, I never said you couldn't. What we do differently is that we have a lot of experience with virtually any possible situation / case / game in regards to both in-game offense allegations and its Customer Support, experience that helps us provide you with the best possible defense for your particular situation. In a way, you can argue that you could also defend yourself in a Court against an accusation, but very rarely do people choose to do that, as opposed to hiring a lawyer.

And don't worry about the question, it's a very good one, and I'm happy to answer it. :)

ip hash: fb5c214192f8b53d00c0c1

Quashie

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
6   0   0
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scammer
Hey! Well, you can appeal the ban yourself, I never said you couldn't. What we do differently is that we have a lot of experience with virtually any possible situation / case / game in regards to both in-game offense allegations and its Customer Support, experience that helps us provide you with the best possible defense for your particular situation. In a way, you can argue that you could also defend yourself in a Court against an accusation, but very rarely do people choose to do that, as opposed to hiring a lawyer.

And don't worry about the question, it's a very good one, and I'm happy to answer it. :)

First of all thanks for this elegant reply,

You'r right at all, yes. And i just wanted to hear if there is anything special (like maybe u have a friend on support team). Anyway by your feedbacks i'm pretty sure you'r working very well.

I hope i wont need you :D But after these informs u can be sure i will use ur service if it will be necessary.

Have nice tradings.

Regards.

ip hash: f941f837c32fc15394206f

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
12   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
First of all thanks for this elegant reply,

You'r right at all, yes. And i just wanted to hear if there is anything special (like maybe u have a friend on support team). Anyway by your feedbacks i'm pretty sure you'r working very well.

I hope i wont need you :D But after these informs u can be sure i will use ur service if it will be necessary.

Have nice tradings.

Regards.
Thank you so much for your kind words and for giving me the chance to answer your question! And nope, we're not affiliated with any gaming company nor do we have any friends / acquaintances working there! :D

And sure thing, we'll be here if you ever need us, but I do honestly hope you'll never have to go through getting banned.

Best wishes!

ip hash: fb5c214192f8b53d00c0c1

xiHater

2   1   0
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
My previous Account got banned cus I bought some cheap gems from a scammer, smite Support told me I wont get unbaned untill I pay them 300€ back, any Chance for u to unban me

ip hash: dbcc4eddde77424e14feee

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
12   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
My previous Account got banned cus I bought some cheap gems from a scammer, smite Support told me I wont get unbaned untill I pay them 300€ back, any Chance for u to unban me
Heya! So sorry to hear that happened to you, but unfortunately they might be right... I don't think there's a good chance to get unbanned unless you're willing to cover that missing amount. :(

ip hash: 5f05e003a33891ae3a5e15

xiHater

2   1   0
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
Heya! So sorry to hear that happened to you, but unfortunately they might be right... I don't think there's a good chance to get unbanned unless you're willing to cover that missing amount. :(
Just what I thought... np. I got a new account anyways which im already lvl 95 in with 250+ skins.. but I was just curious :/ thanks

ip hash: dbcc4eddde77424e14feee

untoldzero

0   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Hello, tbh i don't know why i got banned (played since beta, only got 72h ban once like in season 2), played last time 3 days ago, no harrasment or something (im a streamer i've VoD and everything to prove it, the only "thing" that i said was "Arachne as jungler u had 0 impact the whole game" in my 3rd match i don't think is something that could lead to permaban).
do you think is there anychance to get it unbanned? any warrantly over the service?

the only "strange things" could be that on..uhm..February maybe i was in Russia and i bought some gems from there (have an uncle in Moskow) nothing more :/

ip hash: 8f23259bb8716d023b528f