Selling CS2 Prime Account – 4 Medals + Green Trust + Full Acc + Game - 25$

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Thread Types
Single Item
Rank
Unranked
Additions
  1. 10 Year Veteran Coin
  2. 5 Year Veteran Coin
  3. Prime
Original Owner
No

Freshnessboost

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 46

(100%) (45 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
May 17, 2019
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
🌟 ACCOUNT OVERVIEW:
  • Trust Factor: Green Trust Factor 🟢.
  • Steam Status: 100% Clean, No VAC bans, No Trade bans.
  • Email: Resale account. Comes with a Current Safe Email (Original Email/OGE is NOT included, but the account is 100% safe and secure).

    I also have many other accounts available. Let me know what kind of account you’re looking for, and I’ll try to find a suitable one for you.
🔫 CS2 DETAILS:
  • Prime Status: Prime Enabled
  • Medals (4x): 10 Year Veteran Coin, 5 Year Veteran Coin, Global Offensive Badge, Loyalty Badge
    1790802859923.png
    1790802882421.png
    1790802903166.png
    1790802909390.png
    1790802915085.png
    1790802920202.png


  • 💰 PRICE & PAYMENT METHODS:

    Price: $25

    How to buy:

    🛡️ EPICNPC TRADE GUARDIAN I accept and prefer Trade Guardian for your safety!
    ⚠️ Please note: The buyer is responsible for covering the Trade Guardian / Middleman fee. Just click the "Buy with Trade Guardian" button at the top of this thread or PM me!

    🤝 SUPPORT, WARRANTY & REFUNDS:
    If you have any questions or would like to get additional information.
    • Contact Me: You can reach me via EpicNPC PM or other communications methods.
    • Guarantee: I guarantee that you will receive the account after payment, along with a lifetime guarantee from me. I value every customer and always do my best to ensure a safe and smooth experience.
  • Contact You can send me a private message
    Discord: freshness5790
    Payment options:
    • bitcoin
    • Crypto: USDT, LTC, BTC, Binance Pay, Paypal, Skrill
 
Back
Top