Trading Crypto Exchange | Paypal, Wise, Zelle, Revolut, Cashapp, Venmo to Crypto

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Currency
  1. Bitcoin
  2. Other Crypto
(1,448 reviews)

xlDev

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 515

(99.9%) (1,448 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 3, 2017
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Crypto Exchanges

Exchange Cashapp to Crypto (USDC Preferred, BTC, LTC) 1:0.95


For every $100 Cashapp you send me you get $95 Crypto in return​

Exchange PayPal Balance to Crypto (USDC Preferred, BTC, LTC) 1:0.95

For every $100
PayPal you send me you get $95 Crypto in return​

Exchange Venmo to Crypto (USDC Preferred, BTC, LTC) 1:0.95

For every $100
Venmo you send me you get $95 Crypto in return​

Exchange Wise to Crypto (USDC Preferred, BTC, LTC) 1:0.95

For every $100
Wise you send me you get $95 Crypto in return​

Exchange Zelle to Crypto (USDC Preferred, BTC, LTC) 1:0.94

For every $100
Zelle you send me you get $94 Crypto in return

Disclosure: Minimum Amount of $100 per transaction. You must verify via EPICNPC chat first, and your account must be EPICNPC verified [non-negotiable]. PayPal Balance F&F only, will need to provide screenshot of balance you're exchanging. I will NOT assist any guest or non reputable member with any exchange using Zelle. Rate is subject to increase any time due to deposit delays.

I can also send any of these for your crypto at the same rate!
​


Payment Methods Available for You to use!

Need to accept business payments but can't due to region restrictions? I'll accept transactions for you and only take a % (~20%) of profit not overall sale.

Payment Methods for you to use:
Venmo, Wise, Zelle, Revolut, Cashapp, Apple Pay
I accept payments and pay you via Crypto or Wise (can Bank Wire funds for long term partnerships)

Ex: Your buyer sends $500 to my Venmo, I pay you $500 minus % of profit via Crypto or Wise (Bank Wire optional)

Disclosure 2: No Minimum amounts per transaction. You must be a verified seller on EPICNPC for more than 6 months. Any payment issues will be up to you, the seller, to resolve between you and your buyers.
​


📣
CONTACT ME USING ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW
📣
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Telegram - Packattackstore: https://t.me/packattackstore
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
  • Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, USDT, USDC, Revolut, Apple Pay
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Recommended

Very nice to work with, quick response and no issues at all
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service

10/10. Fast and reliable. Thanks!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great, kind and understanding. Recommend A+.

GOOOOOOOOOOOAT
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Great and trusted seller

$9k transaction, great and trusted seller, everything is going fast and smothly
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and reliable

Very good experience
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller, fast and reliable

Great seller, fast and reliable
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Nice trader, great to deal with

been dealing with him multiple time, he is nice and the trade went smooth
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very nice, I recommend working with him

Very nice, I recommend working with him
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and efficient I recommend

Fast and efficient I recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good and kind seller. Fast Transaction AAA+

Good and kind seller. Fast Transaction AAA+
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing guy!

Quick and smooth $x,xxx exchange. Will come back again :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A+++

Great service again, recommended
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
super fast

repeated customer fast and easy to deal with
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
successful transaction

repeat customer and will come back for more
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Happy to do business with him!

I actively uses his services and I can easily say that he is one of the best exchangers in this marketplace.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Easy to deal with but sometime he busy and delay but overall still great

Been trading around 3000$ worth with him, he is a person you can trust. I receive everything on my side in the end. Just a bit on top of that, hope you're confirming stuff faster so I don't have to wait some hours for the confirmation to go through. In the end still get everything.
When I talk with him, he is chill, explaining stuff and overall very nice, definitely a dude u can count on
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
successful transaction

provides good service with the best rate
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing Service

Smooth transaction
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast easy and nice

Traded 250$ with him, everything is smooth, very recommended guys thank you so much for the help
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Favorite person on EPIC, always a pleasure doing business with ya

A++ always legit and trustworthy and fast!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trustworthy & fast

Fast seller, Friendly and easy to work with.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great deal

very helpful, had no issues. great deal
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
another great trade

thanks for quick deal
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast and smooth

1k$ exchange smooth
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
exchanged $4500

exchanged around $4.5k for me

easy, will be back
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best exchanger on site, accepting almost all payment methods. Trusted A+

Best exchanger on site, accepting almost all payment methods. Trusted A+
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
another succesfull trade

This man is a businessman
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Trader

%100 legit seller . I recommend him 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
another great trade

always successful transactions
 
another awesome trade

Great service. Thanks for the quick transaction.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - clown1312
Fast crypto exchange deal

We did paypal to crypto exchange deal quickly and easily! 10/10 :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good and kind seller. Fast Transaction AAA+

Good and kind seller. Fast Transaction AAA+
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
another great trade

Always smooth operation
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and professional as always

Will definitely comeback for future trade!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
highly recommended!

I’ve done a lot of deals, all without any issues.
Definitely recommended 100%.
 
Back
Top