Buying Credits Account

Not Recently Bumped
Platforms
  1. PC
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes
(44 reviews)

AkBy

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 26

(100%) (44 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Sep 10, 2021
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello Everyone!

As the title states, I am looking for an Epic Games account that holds a nice amount of credits.

Preferably looking for around 5000-10.000 credits, more is possible, but I am not looking for an absurd amount.

I am also NOT looking to spend an absurd amount for an account with credits.

Will be paying via
PayPal Goods and Services and Trade Guardian Services will be used on my expense.

Original Email for the account is preferred, not a must. Depends on what I will get offered.

Disc:
akane.abyssssss
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: akane.abyssssss
ID# 706193406770282517
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Back
Top