Credit card no longer accepted

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(154 reviews)

Salim98

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 147

(100%) (154 reviews)
Country
Algeria
Member Since
Oct 26, 2013
Last seen
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello there!

Just earlier this week I tried renewing my sticky thread with my credit card as I usually do for the past couple months and had no issues whatsoever, now I'm facing a rather confusing error message and the payment does not go through (see picture attached)

Now I can not do anything, can't buy credits as well
My credit card worked perfectly fine before, I do not know what is happening this time

Any help is much appreciated!


Best of wishes.
 

Attachments

  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.1 KB
Your payment attempts were errors as you showed in your image, not declines. I don't understand why you would get that error since we accepted your card previously. I'll have to check with our payment processor for more info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top