• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

CR Account lv 58, 21 elite cards, 9k

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

HippoDeep

Level 16

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(66.7%) (3 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 14, 2023
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
As in the title,
If you need more informations contact on website or discord : deepn8980
Price : 45$ PayPal F&F only
( Can be combined with the other account I'm selling 75$ for both)
After payment you'll receive the original email and possibility to enable Mobile Security ( can't be disabled afterward )
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240423-145557.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145557.png
    1.3 MB
  • Screenshot_20240423-145608.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145608.png
    1.3 MB
  • Screenshot_20240423-145631.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145631.png
    1 MB
  • Screenshot_20240423-145643.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145643.png
    1.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20240423-145649.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145649.png
    978.9 KB
  • Screenshot_20240423-145655.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145655.png
    1.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20240423-145703.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145703.png
    1.1 MB
  • Screenshot_20240423-145707.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145707.png
    1.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20240423-145734.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145734.png
    1,013.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20240423-145753.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145753.png
    827.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20240428-155038.png
    Screenshot_20240428-155038.png
    793.7 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Don't trust him

I made the worst decision of talking with him on discord and made the transaction that way, he sold me the acc, I sent the money via PayPal and then he send me a mail and a password, but when I want to enter the acc it has another code that I need, and when I write this guy, he has blocked me on discord, and don't answer epicnpc msg neither. Don't trust in him or you will get scammed.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top