COUNTER: SIDE end game acc (Nexon)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

LacusClyne

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 60

(100%) (74 reviews)
Country
Singapore
Member Since
Feb 26, 2017
Last seen
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
20200527_232416.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-232109.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-232057.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-232045.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-231936.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-231854.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-231839.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-232546.jpg
This game is like Azure Lane mix with girl front line play style detail of the game play can be see here

I am selling off as I got no time to play anymore because of my work I play since the first day got 100 percent unit collection if anyone interested can add me in discord LacusClyne#3843 i can show you more picture from there payment will be by paypal!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Thanks for the amazing account

Friendly, honest, and helpful seller, bought an account without any middleman, thanks a lot! cheers!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top