Could not make a thread in FB accounts

Not Recently Bumped
(107 reviews)

Sakura

Level 93

Trade Guardian Orders: 108

(100%) (107 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 2, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Needed an account, it wouldn't let me make a thread - said I did not have permission.
 
Please provide more info.

I see the "Create thread" button. I'm assuming you were able to verify a FB account, then on the next page when you submitted the thread, you got that error?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I tried to make a thread, I said I was buying so I didn't have to put a FB account in the URL bar and it took me to a new page to make a standard buying thread. I put basic information in title - "blah blah buying old facebook account"

And the same in the body of the message "buying oldish facebook account"

That's the error window that pops up everytime I hit submit. I don't know what else to give you.
 
You have to select a prefix (buying, seller, trading) then at the bottom you have to select the filters.

I can replicate now.

The permission error is because you must select the "buying" prefix. You don't have "permission" to post a sale thread and the system will assume that's what you're trying to do if you don't select "buying"
 
Back
Top