Corrupted Gladiators Paladin 2.7k+cr right now in 3s

Not Recently Bumped

okc20006

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 27

(100%) (32 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 4, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Rank 15 Cloak Paladin
Corrupted Gladiator Paladin
470+ Item Level
2.7k+cr right now in 3v3

Serious Buyers ONLY
Please comment before adding me on discord :)


Charater MUST BE TRANSFERRED OFF MY ACC , YOU WILL PAY ALL FEES

Add discord Pandora#1692
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I added you on discord. Talking now
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, talking on Discord
Bandman is me
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/report-scammer-received-the-wrong-account.1704891/
I'm interested, my discord is Esque#4762 I'm adding you now.
 
Back
Top