Corrupted Ashbringer + Scarab Lord Shell | 27k+ Achs | 8/8 T3 | MoP CM Gear

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Armory :: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/60ce4716e7b0c

The armory covers pretty much everything as I did the addon version. You will be able to see all of the transmog available on the account. Please make sure you check out the mount collection as well as it is quite extensive.

It is incredibly rare to find an account that has both Scarab Lord and Ashbringer on the same account, even if this is technically a shell at this point. This is actually the original account that the Ashbringer and Scarab Lord was earned on, but the toon that earned both was sold off on its own a long time ago. Another big ticket item on the account is the Claymore of Ancient Power from original Naxx40 (https://www.wowhead.com/item=39393/claymore-of-ancient-power).

I am the original owner of this account, so you will never have any problems with the account. I will warranty the account forever unless you resell the account.

Asking Price: $1500 USD

I'll be accepting Paypal for folks that have at least +20 positive rep. WU / Bank Transfer for anyone else.

Please message me on Epic first and then I'll hand out my discord information.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
quick and smooth transaction

1stProm is a very honest about the account. the transaction was very smooth and we used MM to do the trade.
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/buyer-reclaimed-money.1986410/
Pmd you
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top