Cookie Run: Kingdom Looking for specific epics.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(116 reviews)

Genexis

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 97

(100%) (116 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 7, 2010
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm looking to buy a reroll or semi-fresh account with Espresso, Milk Cookies, Licorice/Dark choco/Herb cookie.

Let me know how much. I pay with paypal fnf. I don't offer so please have a price in mind.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Scammer
Pm me on discord if u interested
Ferry#3181
Screenshot_2021-02-05-19-12-27-742_com.devsisters.ck.jpg
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
pm me your discord pls.
i had
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top