Content Verification Tools / YouTube Managed CMS account

Not Recently Bumped

wataryo

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Jan 12, 2019
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,

I want to buy Content Verification Tools or Managed CMS account if can.
My budget for Content Verification Tools is ~$2000 and Managed CMS Account is negotiable price.

If you have one of it, please let me know and we can talk about it.

Thanks
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello,

I want to buy Content Verification Tools or Managed CMS account if can.
My budget for Content Verification Tools is ~$2000 and Managed CMS Account is negotiable price.

If you have one of it, please let me know and we can talk about it.

Thanks
Come WhatsApp +8801734690909

Thanks
 
S
how much u asking bro
W
added
Send me the detail via inbox. Im interested
 
P
You will need to provide proof of funds before I provide any confidential details.
W
Added you via Telegram
I have a CMS for the price of $50,000 USD negotiable.
 
S
how much u asking bro
Update: budget change from $2k to negotiable price. Pm me if you have.
Thanks
 
Back
Top