Buying Comp/Near Max RS3 Acc with at least 5b+ bank worth

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Total Level
TL 2500+
Original Owner
Yes
(13 reviews)

naytan

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (13 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 2, 2016
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm an old RS player looking to get back into playing the game.

Looking for a maxed or near maxed account with Total Level > 3000 with at least some BIS weapons/armours and rares. I also want something with a high bank value.

Please dm me to discuss. If I find an account that more than exceeds my requirements, then I am open to negotiating for more payment. If you have an account that is close to what I am looking for then I am open to discussion.

Original owner highly preferred to obtain all of the recovery details.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top