• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Cold War ☣️ Modded Lobbies

Not Recently Bumped

Derpoholic

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 12, 2018
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
ATTENTION - We host free lobbies as well!

Information can be found on the shoppy page or by asking in the discord
I will respond as fast as possible on here as well

https://shoppy.gg/@RuntzLobbies

You can add me on discord or join the discord community

wrc4jFpqpa (this is the discord information)

Discord: Derpoholic#6006 or Runtz#8857

Payment methods:
BTC
PayPal
- Friends and Family
Zelle
Venmo
Cash App
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
yo for the tool does it work with a controller or not ?
 
D
I have not tried to use it with a controller yet but I see no issues with it doing so
If you have purchased from us, do leave positive feedback!
 
Back
Top