WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi!... Ok i have a account with mythic Krig 6- Ice Drake lv 2
+ Mythic Oden - devine smite
+ Legendary dobrva
85 epic guns 199 rare guns
+ 2 legendary grenade and cryo bomb skins
+ Many lethal and throwable skins
Character 36 epic and 9 rare characters
7 epic vehicles and 48 rare vehicle skins
+ I'm really in urgent need of this money please help me
My discord is MEOW#6932
I'll unbind my facebook and Google after the purchase is done
I have spent it 350 $ in the app so far but Im not asking for full money
+ Mythic Oden - devine smite
+ Legendary dobrva
85 epic guns 199 rare guns
+ 2 legendary grenade and cryo bomb skins
+ Many lethal and throwable skins
Character 36 epic and 9 rare characters
7 epic vehicles and 48 rare vehicle skins
+ I'm really in urgent need of this money please help me
My discord is MEOW#6932
I'll unbind my facebook and Google after the purchase is done
I have spent it 350 $ in the app so far but Im not asking for full money
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20230528-224627_Call of Duty.png3.1 MB -
Screenshot_20230528-224534_Call of Duty.png1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20230528-224407_Call of Duty.png2.3 MB -
Screenshot_20230528-224358_Call of Duty.png1.3 MB -
Screenshot_20230528-224400_Call of Duty.png1.2 MB -
Screenshot_20230528-224355_Call of Duty.png1.2 MB -
Screenshot_20230528-220110_Call of Duty.png2.2 MB
