Codm 1 mythic 19 legendary acc just got SCAMMED

Not Recently Bumped
(16 reviews)

koekje

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
May 8, 2021
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
Codm 1 Mythic 19 Legendary Acc. Got bp s3 and bp from s6 till new s4 and enough cp to buy the new bp. Got most of the lucky draw skins.
Screenshot_20210628-130841_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210628-130911_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210628-130919_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210628-130929_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210628-130941_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210628-130951_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210628-130957_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg
Screenshot_20210628-131006_Call_of_Duty[1].jpg

Some rare skins/crate skins

Soap - jungle ops and outrider jungle cat
Captain price
Mara - notice meow
Alex mason
Mil-Sim -CTSFO
Lerch behemoth
Kreuger firestarter
Grinch gilded assassin
Proton
Otter TF 141
Charly angel of death
Firebreak sinister
Bathysphere
Outrider vaporwave, Outrider artic, Outrider carnival,Outrider lovestruck
Reaper puzzle
Ruin goblin king, Ruin championship purple, Ruin action figure
Prophet sight
Seraph freak show
Nomad the distraction
Tank dempsey, Nikolai belinski
Bailout haunted
Phantom championship 2020, phantom al Layl
Competitor
Vasquez fission
Javier salazar, javier salazar airstrike
Lev Kravchenko
Captain park ranger
Manta ray – 2021 MVP
Og special ops 5, special ops 5 Taped flecktarn
Merc 5 batalla, merc 5 going gold


Some rare weapons/weapons from crates

Type 25 cardboard
Ak-47 year of Ox
Ak-47 trail and error
M4 enchanted carbine
Lk24 emergence
Icr-1 ignition, icr-1 circuit board, icr-1 nuclear fallout
Dr-h basecamp
Na-45 insignia
Rpd mainframe
Chopper klondike
Rus-79u cardboard
Hg40 ballista
Fennec death engine
Folding knife pumpkin head
Hachi porcelain yakuza


The account is 550 but it is negotiable. For more information or pictures send me a message.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
they wanted to do it with a middleman and said they knew the mod vohaz, then I got a email ([email protected]) and started talking with that, I thought I was talking to the real vohaz but I guess I wasn't since I got scammed. I knew that I got scammed when I tried to message the buyer but he unfriend me on discord.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
sorry discord name is OGBuap#0004
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
everyone never trust this guy OGbuap#7823 or [email protected] aka micheal Nyugen. they scammed me so hard for this account. if anyone ever tries to sell something like this pls message me or take him down. I hope this mf is very happy with himself and he sees this message, if I ever find the facebook login of this account your so ****ed bro, so motherfucking ****ed.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
What's ur discord i will dm you and can i try the acc first? cuz i think i amn't gonna use middleman
 
DIscord is koekje#4196.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Contact me on discord
RAVENx#9999
 
Back
Top