- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am looking for a code that unlocks the Limited Edition Founder Pack (with Blind Faith) in Spellbreak (game).
We will be trading via EpicNPC Middleman, which I will pay for.
I will only discuss on discord (no nitro) after you verify yourself on EpicNPC.
If the trade goes well, I most likely will buy a Rocket League account to get into the game from you as I'd trust you.
Offer: $300
Payment: Paypal
Discord: Kellojolly#5803
We will be trading via EpicNPC Middleman, which I will pay for.
I will only discuss on discord (no nitro) after you verify yourself on EpicNPC.
If the trade goes well, I most likely will buy a Rocket League account to get into the game from you as I'd trust you.
Offer: $300
Payment: Paypal
Discord: Kellojolly#5803
